DementedX
Welcome to DementedX Forums.

Demented X is a RSPS and community dedicated to fun play and good members. Download Demented X now for free to join in on the action and make new friends! New custom items, friendly staff, custom home, & many things to do.

Also, if you enjoy playing on our servers and have the money to spend, please consider donating a few bucks or even purchase our exclusive membership system and take advantage of many features, new and rare members items to wear, and more!

DementedX
Welcome to DementedX, please support the server by donating!
Server is up 24/7. download client 2.7 now! Check back daily for updates. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Server on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I ve seen a somewhat of a resurgence of old players coming back to the forums and I was wondering if it was because it's back up. If any one knows or has any information please post it here.

If the server isn't up I would like to see if people want to raisemoney to get it going again Smile. If interested in that post here also.
~Derek

View user profile http://www.dementedx.forumotions.net

2 Re: Server on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 am

cheeseballs

DementedX V.I.P
DementedX V.I.P
hey im back ) and im a very very very old player right Very Happy but i cant give money ' not allowed' Sad i wish i could also PLEASE DONATE MONEY THE SERVER IS AWSOME UNIQUE AN IDEAL TO PEOPLES AROUND US DONATE TO THIS SERVER AND I BE HAPPY Smile HE BE HAPPY SHE BE HAPPY AND EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY IF EACH 1 OF U DONATE (EXCPET ME I CANT) WE CAN START THE SERVER AGAIN ALSO FUCK YOU JORDAN!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

View user profile http://cheese.com

3 BACK ONLINE on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:08 pm

pk bross

If david will let me use the source ill host it from my vps Razz i wouldnt mind Smile

4 Re: Server on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 am

staff Sam Akin
wow i need help on trying to play the server like where do i play it?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum