DementedX
Welcome to DementedX Forums.

Demented X is a RSPS and community dedicated to fun play and good members. Download Demented X now for free to join in on the action and make new friends! New custom items, friendly staff, custom home, & many things to do.

Also, if you enjoy playing on our servers and have the money to spend, please consider donating a few bucks or even purchase our exclusive membership system and take advantage of many features, new and rare members items to wear, and more!

DementedX
Welcome to DementedX, please support the server by donating!
Server is up 24/7. download client 2.7 now! Check back daily for updates. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

I witnessed a murder today...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I witnessed a murder today... on Thu May 27, 2010 3:26 am

Brittni

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
I was riding home from school today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window so I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced yard there were three guys. Two of them standing, one on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into the downed man's head again, when the men realized there was a whole busload of kids staring at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out and shot the guy in the head. At this point, the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared and said "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, naw, forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and said to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help

View user profile

2 Re: I witnessed a murder today... on Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 am

pk bro4

DX Forum Mod
DX Forum Mod
lol!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: