DementedX
Welcome to DementedX Forums.

Demented X is a RSPS and community dedicated to fun play and good members. Download Demented X now for free to join in on the action and make new friends! New custom items, friendly staff, custom home, & many things to do.

Also, if you enjoy playing on our servers and have the money to spend, please consider donating a few bucks or even purchase our exclusive membership system and take advantage of many features, new and rare members items to wear, and more!

DementedX
Welcome to DementedX, please support the server by donating!
Server is up 24/7. download client 2.7 now! Check back daily for updates. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

[IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:22 am

Rosejuice

DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
Hey guys, since the news with Brit, I wan't you all to leave heaps and heaps of comments filled with reasons why she shouldn't kill herself and why she is awesome? okay!; If you don't it will be considered as you not caring if she lives or not.

Brit don't kill yourself because if you do we'll all be like <3 and all your friends and family will be like <3 and; if you kill yourself you won't go to a better place; you'll be dead, maybe trapped in your own body for eternity like your in a room with all the lights off and no one around.. You'll get lonely if you were dead; And tearz will be like D': whyy.. and he'll try and kill himself, then ewf will kill himself coz tearz died, then toke will kill himself, then ashleyy coz of toke, then randomly ruka coz of ashleyy, then i will coz of everyone O-o then everyone else will D: it'll be a never ending chain of deaths and slaughter, you don't want this to happen to you! D:

~Rosejuice

View user profile http://www.homicidepkz.omgforum.net

2 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Brittni

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
never ending chain of death and slaughter >_<

----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help

View user profile

3 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:40 pm

ashley

DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
true dat.

View user profile

4 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 pm

You have so much life ahead of you dont stress so much over whats going on now you can get where ever u wanna go i have had problems with depression b4 and i have had thoughts like tht but plz just know it is not worth it better days will come

View user profile

5 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 pm

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
B u shoudnt kill ur self no matter wat the cause is ='( because u have family that care about u, u have friends tht care about u and i am one of them

Brittni if u were 2 die
it would take alot of courage 2 do so, but would bring nothing more but more pain for us and ur family and all the ppl u'v known.
the whole point of life is 4 u 2 make choices, and 2 get the best out of it- 2 have FUN.
the first time i met u, iv never had a more greater day than 2 see you having fun and 2 live life.
ur a great helper 2 every1 and a great person that has alot of unique skills, u are also a great great person 2 b around with.
no matter what the reason is, no matter wat causes u 2 look 2 the dark
u should always focus on the light, if it were any time my fault, i am sorry 4 tht, i did not wish 2 c u unhappy. Tearz and every1 that know's u is in the dark 4 u, it breaks my heart 2 see another of my friends choose 2 die.
my friend has tried it, and it wasnt pleasent 2 c him try ='(
and i prayer that u make the right choice and 2 LIVE and ignore the stupid things or bad things that happen.
But plz its not worth it and better days will come =)

----~~*DementedX*~~----
LoyaL Knight of DX (5+Months Gameplay)
Halo Custom Edition (FPS - wanna play?)
Homicide Pkz (RSPS - wanna play?)
PvPMaster on DX and RoseOnline

View user profile

6 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:29 pm

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
kool swagg has almost the exact last words like mine =)

----~~*DementedX*~~----

View user profile

7 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:31 pm

o im sry bro i really didnt read urs at all lol. want me 2 change im not trying be copying u. but i guess we have same thought

View user profile

8 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:40 pm

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
yea awesome coincidence
naaa dont change urs

----~~*DementedX*~~----

View user profile

9 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:41 pm

haha,we ALL ahve thje thought, that is !@! DEMENTEDX <3 B SKILL !@!

View user profile

10 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:44 pm

um zen.. tht is a cute dog?.. lol is it urs..

View user profile

11 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:47 pm

haha... nice... dog? lololololololooloolollolololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollololollolololollolololollololollolololollolololololollolololololollolololollololololollollololollolol *farts*

View user profile

12 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
no it isnt - it just shows the emotion im in

----~~*DementedX*~~----

View user profile

13 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

zen wrote:no it isnt - it just shows the emotion im in

So...you feel canine?

View user profile

14 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I really don't know you but i know the server as a whole enjois your company and regardless of what the present is like you can't focus on the things that bring you down. I have a problem of letting fear control my life over redicoulous 'what if's' but i realized if i focus on the what ifs i set my self up for failure. i don't mean tog et fof topic but you know what i mean?you gotta look at the bigger picture b/c everyone has down time but you gotta look around and realize your not alone and people are there waiting for you to let them help. see you in the future b. Your in my prayers and i hope to get to know you.

View user profile

15 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm

pk bro4

DX Forum Mod
DX Forum Mod
Nice said zach Smile

View user profile

16 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 pm

( Smile zach i liked ur post). i support u all the way as well and i have left post telling u about my thoughts of it but its not enough i just dont think u understand the amount of support u have. dementedx loves u Smile

View user profile

17 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 pm

ashley

DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
i agree with swagg.
dx loves you and we all support you.
Smile

you shouldn't kill yourself because theres so much to live for. you have your whole future ahead of you and you can do whatever you want with it. make something of yourself. go out and be amazing (: sing a song, write a poem, dance your heart off, laugh until you cry, find someone worth living for, paint a picture, be random. enjoy life.

View user profile

18 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 am

I love you Britt <333 Don't make callum kill himself or ill be nothing without him xD

View user profile

19 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

look at all these post here they r all for you! i post here atleast once a day i care and u need to know how much every1 cares.. dont give up on life non of us have here. we have all probly had some harder times or things we didnt like but we didnt give up so why should u?

View user profile

20 Re: [IMPORTANT] HELP [/IMPORTANT] on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
i find it rlly hard 2 not give up, when 1 of the teachers at school is a racist..., it pisses me off when one of my mates get in trouble when the whole class is doing the same...
errg id laugh if 1 day that teacher gets sacked

----~~*DementedX*~~----

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum