DementedX
Welcome to DementedX Forums.

Demented X is a RSPS and community dedicated to fun play and good members. Download Demented X now for free to join in on the action and make new friends! New custom items, friendly staff, custom home, & many things to do.

Also, if you enjoy playing on our servers and have the money to spend, please consider donating a few bucks or even purchase our exclusive membership system and take advantage of many features, new and rare members items to wear, and more!

DementedX
Welcome to DementedX, please support the server by donating!
Server is up 24/7. download client 2.7 now! Check back daily for updates. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very important read this

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Brittni

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
hi peeps this is brittnis brother alex. so last night she tryed to kill herself and stuff... idk why she would wantto but yeah... now shes in the hospital and she will prolly stay there for awhile idk how long. they said at the hospiltal that if she doesnt want to go into a insitution then she doesnt have to cuz shes 19 and has the choice, please everyone hope for the best for her im woried and scarred for her Sad Sad.. i dont think she wants me too tell the details here so if you want you can talk to me in pm on game my name is "secret" or talk to my other sister "love angel"

----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help

View user profile

2 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

ashley

DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
Shocked why.. b...
you can talk to me, im here for you.
you have my msn.

View user profile

3 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 pm

O.o Second person I know who tried to kill themselves.
Son of a bitch. :\

View user profile

4 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Sad i dont know what to say but just.. sorry Sad i really hope everything is fine

View user profile

5 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 pm

yea gl with all this Sad

View user profile

6 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Brittni

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
Brittni wrote:hi peeps this is brittnis brother alex. so last night she tryed to kill herself and stuff... idk why she would wantto but yeah... now shes in the hospital and she will prolly stay there for awhile idk how long. they said at the hospiltal that if she doesnt want to go into a insitution then she doesnt have to cuz shes 19 and has the choice, please everyone hope for the best for her im woried and scarred for her Sad Sad.. i dont think she wants me too tell the details here so if you want you can talk to me in pm on game my name is "secret" or talk to my other sister "love angel"

I'm back from the hospital. I didn't go into the institution because I don't think it will help.. My family is all against this but they can't force me to go in. So they checked everything and said I was medically cleared then they released me and my mom drove me home, in silence, angry at me for not going in, and crying almost the entire way home.

----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help

View user profile

7 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Brittni wrote:
Brittni wrote:hi peeps this is brittnis brother alex. so last night she tryed to kill herself and stuff... idk why she would wantto but yeah... now shes in the hospital and she will prolly stay there for awhile idk how long. they said at the hospiltal that if she doesnt want to go into a insitution then she doesnt have to cuz shes 19 and has the choice, please everyone hope for the best for her im woried and scarred for her Sad Sad.. i dont think she wants me too tell the details here so if you want you can talk to me in pm on game my name is "secret" or talk to my other sister "love angel"

I'm back from the hospital. I didn't go into the institution because I don't think it will help.. My family is all against this but they can't force me to go in. So they checked everything and said I was medically cleared then they released me and my mom drove me home, in silence, angry at me for not going in, and crying almost the entire way home.
I know you don't really know me brittni but i really hope your ok Sad

View user profile

8 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm

tearz0fblud

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
baby whyyy!!
i dont need u to do this to well not just me but also ur family and friends
im sad and im hoping for the best baby
<3<3<3
~ur baby

----~~*DementedX*~~----
ign = tearz0fblud(Admin)
View user profile

9 Re: Very important read this on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Rosejuice

DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
Brittni wrote:

you shouldn't go to a institution, but you should take some time off.. sit around at home, talk to friends on MSN and just have some time to yourself, until you feel like you should go out into the world again.
Don't try and kill yourself again, I have a feeling most if not all the people on this server will miss you, talk to someone close about what's wrong, you know.. like that nub tearz lmao..
No one can stop you from killing yourself, but if you do do it, remember we'll all be like </3 ): and tearz will be like <////3 D': WHY!

~Rosejuice

P.S. most people who attempt suicide and survive, think is was a bad choice and regret trying.

View user profile http://www.homicidepkz.omgforum.net

10 Re: Very important read this on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:00 am

cheeseballs

DementedX V.I.P
DementedX V.I.P
HOLY!! IF UR DEAD TEARZ WOULD BE ALONE ALSO I DID'NT KNEW UR BRO WAS SECRET AND UR SIS WAS LOVE ANGEL LOL.. ATLEAST I WAS GOOD TO THEM O-O WAIT-T-T.. DAT OTHER TIME SECRET SED HE WAS IN LOVE WITH U? WHY IS UR BRO IN LOVE WITH U?AND U WERE LIKE O-O O-O O-O HAHAHA FUNNY LOL NICE NICE BUT NEVER TRY TO COMIT SUSIDE AGAIN! CUZ UR MY BEST FRIEND AND UR TEARZ GF SO IF U DID I WOULD COMIT SUSIDE THEN GO TO WERE U ARE IN HELL OR HEAVEN THEN IM KILL U TWICE LOL THEN IM STEAL A SPIRIT AND THEN GO BACK TO EARTH Smile

View user profile http://cheese.com

11 Re: Very important read this on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:56 am

I hope everything works out, i hope your okay, and don't try to do it again, PLEASE.

View user profile

12 Re: Very important read this on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 am

tearz0fblud

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
pls pls pls guys i need ALL of ur support in a time like this and what rose said yes that tottaly correct
i dont want ur life to ent ur to young and have ur whole life ahead pls baby do this for me
and guys HELP
:\

----~~*DementedX*~~----
ign = tearz0fblud(Admin)
View user profile

13 Re: Very important read this on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:10 am

Rosejuice

DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
If you die you loose this!

View user profile http://www.homicidepkz.omgforum.net

14 Re: Very important read this on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm