DementedX
Welcome to DementedX Forums.

Demented X is a RSPS and community dedicated to fun play and good members. Download Demented X now for free to join in on the action and make new friends! New custom items, friendly staff, custom home, & many things to do.

Also, if you enjoy playing on our servers and have the money to spend, please consider donating a few bucks or even purchase our exclusive membership system and take advantage of many features, new and rare members items to wear, and more!

DementedX
Welcome to DementedX, please support the server by donating!
Server is up 24/7. download client 2.7 now! Check back daily for updates. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 am

tjdy154

avatar
DementedX V.I.P
DementedX V.I.P

View user profile

2 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 am

Rosejuice

avatar
DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
You have to upload the photo to www.photobucket.com and get the "IMG" link. lmao D: you can't just upload it from your folders

View user profile http://www.homicidepkz.omgforum.net

3 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
lol


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

4 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Rosejuice

avatar
DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

View user profile http://www.homicidepkz.omgforum.net

5 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 am

Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

View user profile

6 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:19 pm

ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

View user profile

7 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
lol.


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

8 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 am

Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

View user profile

9 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 am

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
A combo breaker is never wasted.


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

10 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

Rosejuice

avatar
DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies

View user profile http://www.homicidepkz.omgforum.net

11 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies

such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

View user profile

12 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies

such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

13 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:06 pm

ashley

avatar
DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
Question
I wanna see the background lol.

View user profile

14 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
He posted it in a diff topic


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

15 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Brittni wrote:
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies



such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...

Such usless post's... tsk tsk tsk

View user profile

16 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies



such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...

Such usless post's... tsk tsk tsk

icwhatudidthar


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

17 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Brittni wrote:
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies



such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...

Such usless post's... tsk tsk tsk

icwhatudidthar

i hear you liek mudkipz

View user profile

18 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies



such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...

Such usless post's... tsk tsk tsk

icwhatudidthar

i hear you liek mudkipz

Who doesn't?


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

19 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Brittni wrote:
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies



such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...

Such usless post's... tsk tsk tsk

icwhatudidthar

i hear you liek mudkipz

Who doesn't?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

View user profile

20 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
ewf wrote:
Brittni wrote:
My wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
ewf wrote:
Saku wrote:
ewf wrote:
Rosejuice wrote:
Brittni wrote:lol

Such a useless post

Such a useless post

Such a sexy post.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER FUCK YEAH.

Such a waste of a combo breaker.

I like cookies



such a usless post.., i like cookies too so long as they are CHOCOLATE!!

Such a useless post...

Such usless post's... tsk tsk tsk

icwhatudidthar

i hear you liek mudkipz

Who doesn't?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Right... Lol Quoteamania


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

21 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm

tjdy154

avatar
DementedX V.I.P
DementedX V.I.P
STFU!!!@!!!! ONG~!!@!@!@!@!!@!


btw i like pie and cookies (chocklate chip =3)

View user profile

22 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

tjdy154 wrote:STFU!!!@!!!! ONG~!!@!@!@!@!!@!


btw i like pie and cookies (chocklate chip =3)

Such a useless post.

View user profile

23 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 pm

ashley

avatar
DX Forum Owner
DX Forum Owner
haha, wow.

View user profile

24 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm

we made a pyramid xD

View user profile

25 Re: my backgrounfd!!!!! AWSOME!! on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Brittni

avatar
DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
lolool


----~~*DementedX*~~----
In game name: B skill
In game co-owner, pm me if you need help



View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum