DementedX
Welcome to DementedX Forums.

Demented X is a RSPS and community dedicated to fun play and good members. Download Demented X now for free to join in on the action and make new friends! New custom items, friendly staff, custom home, & many things to do.

Also, if you enjoy playing on our servers and have the money to spend, please consider donating a few bucks or even purchase our exclusive membership system and take advantage of many features, new and rare members items to wear, and more!

DementedX
Welcome to DementedX, please support the server by donating!
Server is up 24/7. download client 2.7 now! Check back daily for updates. (:

You are not connected. Please login or register

a guy called o v l s 0 or sumthing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a guy called o v l s 0 or sumthing on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 am

cheeseballs

DementedX V.I.P
DementedX V.I.P
he was aruging with me about how he find glitches more then me o.o i mean i founded more glitches then him cuz i played more and i founded like 10+ and nobody wanna hear.. anywayz he was aurging with me and suddenly he sed sumthing about my dad so i told him my dad died.. and he say how? and i sed i dun wanna talk about it so i walked away then he started saying ahaha ur dad died! and he yelled it saying ahaha ue dad died ahahah i bet ur mum died too and he kept making fun of my dad.. and he sed what kinda mod are u u should'nt even be a mod and i was like WTF? and i was thinking in my head i sed to my self how am i not sopose to be a mod? i mean i will get my mod and dats what im aiming for and i will never quit this server till i get it so can u please do sumthing about this i have a wittness dalco and sume other peoples

AND DONT ASK ME FOR SCREENIES!! CUZ MY LIL BRO DELETED MY PAINT SO I CANT PUIT IN SCREENIES!!! Smile thank you for ur time to read this note
~cheeseballs~

View user profile http://cheese.com

2 Re: a guy called o v l s 0 or sumthing on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
u dont have 2 use paint 4 screenies btw, just use screenshot on top of ur client - then go in ur dx folder - javac - user - screenshots and their all of the screen shots u took using screenshot

----~~*DementedX*~~----
LoyaL Knight of DX (5+Months Gameplay)
Halo Custom Edition (FPS - wanna play?)
Homicide Pkz (RSPS - wanna play?)
PvPMaster on DX and RoseOnline

View user profile

3 Re: a guy called o v l s 0 or sumthing on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:42 am

lol, yeah thats an easy way xD

View user profile

4 Re: a guy called o v l s 0 or sumthing on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 am

zen

DX Forum Admin
DX Forum Admin
paint is only 4 , when u want 2 circle something in or something like tht - like making a guide, indicating stuff with pics

----~~*DementedX*~~----
LoyaL Knight of DX (5+Months Gameplay)
Halo Custom Edition (FPS - wanna play?)
Homicide Pkz (RSPS - wanna play?)
PvPMaster on DX and RoseOnline

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum